Tips for a Healthier Super Bowl Sunday!
Here's an info-graphic I created last year to help us make healthier choices for Super Bowl Sunday!
Since I made this graphic, I've become a plant-based eater (except for fish 1-2 times a week), but these options are all still my greatest recommendations for weight loss, weight maintenance, and overall health.
I'm actually hosting a Super Bowl party this year, and here's what's on my menu so far:
1. Air-fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
2. Mediterranean Platter: stuffed grape leaves, hummus, raw veggies, olives, grain-free crackers
3. Vegan 7-layer Dip ( recipe from Forksoverknives.com) with grain-free tortilla chips
4. Vegan Broccoli Mac and Cheese (my husband's specialty)
5. Mixed Green Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing
6. Food to Order: Char-Grilled Wings (for my meat-eating friends) and maybe some sushi; still deciding!
What are you eating this Super Bowl Sunday?! Share your menus or favorite recipes below!
And, if you overdo it on Sunday (food, beverages, or both), read my article on Post-Party damage control and how to get back on track!
Have a great weekend! Enjoy yourself, and if you struggle with knowing how to eat your favorite foods, lose weight, and keep it off for good, reach out for help!